• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i belive advice on Poker Genius
i mainly play 6 max cash game. when try PG i see on 6 max table bot like open limp and PG suggest me do like this. I not belive openlimp on short-hand is protfitable move.
Are you use code from table 10 for short hand ?[/code]
i mainly play 6 max cash game. when try PG i see on 6 max table bot like open limp and PG suggest me do like this. I not belive openlimp on short-hand is protfitable move.

I agree with you and I think its wrong and dont trust to this software.
(08-17-2015, 12:37 PM)othd13 Wrote: i mainly play 6 max cash game. when try PG i see on 6 max table bot like open limp and PG suggest me do like this. I not belive openlimp on short-hand is protfitable move.
Are you use code from table 10 for short hand ?[/code]

I play full ring games and I follow the bot's advice about 25% of the time. Ergo, I don't feel its a decent training tool in that arena. Several times I've been to the online games but never see any people logged in.
Wish poker-genius would fix that problem.
Is it really that unreliable? What's the point of using it at all then?
(12-05-2017, 12:19 AM)Tebbson Wrote: Is it really that unreliable? What's the point of using it at all then?

But when is poker-genius online going to start?
The advice can be questionable at times. I only agree with it about 40% of the time.
THE FLIP SIDE IS that its a great tool in terms of the number of hands you can play.
You can skip a hand you are not in by hitting the little lightrning bolt icon.
I can play 10k hands in a month. It would take me a year to see that many hands live.
IF you read books and really study in general you can then go on this platform and test the things you have learned elsewhere.
Long story short ?
Its worth every penny of the reasonable purchase price. With out this software it would have taken me 4 extra years to get to
where i am at now as a player.