• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi,
AYBABTU here. I am a live room player and an online player. I have been studying the game for many years. I really liked Poker Academy as a practice and training tool. I am glad to see the next incarnation in Poker Genius. Keep making it totally customizable and add features such as re-buy and bet sizing options in the ai customization.

I look forward to improving my results by using Poker Genius. I live in the State of Florida.
All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Hello,
DLC107. I play in small monthly tournament and cash games and practice vs. PokerGenius. I'm pretty impressed with PG and it's just the kind of functionality I was looking for -- not a game but a game tutor and with tracking and teaching elements.

I have been trying to download on a second smaller computer for when I travel but have had a little bit of trouble with the Activation Product Key.

Really cannot beat the price for this product -- yet I am hesitant to refer to my friends because I don't want them getting better. lol!

Dave
Seattle, WA
(02-23-2014, 08:22 AM)DLC107 Wrote: Hello,
DLC107. I play in small monthly tournament and cash games and practice vs. PokerGenius. I'm pretty impressed with PG and it's just the kind of functionality I was looking for -- not a game but a game tutor and with tracking and teaching elements.

I have been trying to download on a second smaller computer for when I travel but have had a little bit of trouble with the Activation Product Key.

Really cannot beat the price for this product -- yet I am hesitant to refer to my friends because I don't want them getting better. lol!

Dave
Seattle, WA

GREAT JOB BY ANDY AND TECH SUPPORT/PRODUCT SUPPORT IN GETTING ME BACK UP AND RUNNING! msft Surface Pro 2.
looking forward to online play
Hello everyone! I'm Daisy from UK Smile

Hi! i am Stewart from India.
Hello to all, I am going to say warmly welcome to all the newcomers here. Like all of you. I am also a new member of this community. I am sure we will spend a nice sort of time here.